Are those ants in your pants, or just fire, caused by an iPod Nano with a faulty lithium battery? These days it may be hard to tell.
For Georgia man, Daniel Williams, he received more than he bargained for when he placed his Apple iPod Nano in his pocket before heading to work at the Atlanta airport. His pants holding the mini-pod spontaneously caught on fire.
I've looked around for other reviews and instances noted where this has occurred, and have not been able to find any reports, so the flaming iPod Nano's may be few and far between. However, it is worth noting that the iPod Nano battery has the same make-up as the recently recalled lithium-ion laptop batteries. For that, this is at least worth a good head's up.
You can see the full story here: