If you've been going to a lot of plays, sporting events and concerts, perhaps its time to invest in a good pair of binoculars. Wize.com rates them and can provide specific details for each brand and type.
Here are the 5 best as of today with links to more information about each:
1. Nikon Eagleview (8-24x25) about $160 rated 99 (pictured above)
2. Canon (12x36) IS II about $750 rated 99
3. Canon L IS WP (10x42) about $1000 rated 99
4. Pentax Papilio Butterfly (8.5x21) about $175 rated 98
5. Swarovski Optik EL (8.5x42) about $1800 rated 98